Consignor Registration for the Spring 2013 sale is now open!
Be sure to check out our What’s New page before you register!
Dittos for Kiddos, Inc. is a children’s consignment event held twice a year in Abilene, Texas. We have been proudly serving families in the Big Country since September 2000!! Our Spring/Summer sale is typically held in late February/early March. The Fall/Winter sale is usually held in late September/early October.
Our consignment sales give you the opportunity to sell your gently used clothing, toys, and equipment and receive 65% of your selling price with no long wait for your items to sell. AND, as a consignor, you also have the opportunity to shop for great bargains before we open to the public. Clean out and cash in as you sell and shop for great bargains at the best children’s consignment sale in the Big Country! Be sure to visit our Photo Gallery page to see what the sales are like!
Quick Overview: How to Participate
To become a consignor and sell your items, follow these simple steps:
- Register online for a consignor number.
- Prepare your items according to the information under Preparing Your Items.
- Login to your “Consignor Homepage” to enter your inventory, print your barcode tags and register for a drop-off appointment.
- Deliver your items and get your shopping passes at your chosen appointment time.
- As a consignor, take advantage of getting to shop the Consignor Pre-sale before the public!
- Pick-up your unsold items during our pick-up time, or allow your unsold items to be donated to charity and wait for your check to arrive in the mail within two weeks.
We accept CASH and the following methods of payment: